Nano materials are those materials with at least either outer extent or internal shape should be 100 nanometres or less. Nano materials are used in nanotechnology as to make the materials stronger and yet lighter. Nano materials such as silver and gold nanoparticle are of interest because at this scale unique optical, magnetic, electrical, and other properties emerge.
- Track 1-1 Microporous and Mesoporous Materials
- Track 2-2 Nano biomaterials
- Track 3-3 Nano Composites
- Track 4-4 Advanced Nanomaterials
- Track 5-5 Nano Materials Synthesis and Characterization