Applications of Nanotechnology in Covid Virus Diagnosis & Treatment
The best solution to overcoming this pandemic is to develop suitable and effective vaccines and therapies. Fortunately, for SARSCoV2, the genome sequence and protein structure were published in a short period of time, which makes research and development for prevention and treatment relatively easy. Intranasal drug administration has proven to be an effective delivery method for the treatment of viral lung diseases. The stage at which effective drug delivery is possible.
- Track 1-1 Nano sensors for diagnosing
- Track 2-2 Nanoparticles in COVID-19 Testing
- Track 3-3 Bio-Nano Interface Technology
- Track 4-4 Nano therapies for COVID-19 Management
- Track 5-5 Biomedical Nanotechnology